Are you tired of hair loss? Worry no more, in this blog you will find different treatments for hair loss that may work for you. According to your hair fall condition, you will have to check which one can work the best for you. However, it is advisable to consult with an experienced dermatologist about the suitability of treatment for you. Some useful hair loss treatment for men options are:
- Minoxidil- It is a hair loss treatment used mainly for male pattern hair loss. It is a kind of foam or liquid that is easily available at medical stores. You have to use this over your scalp for some months before you see any actual results. It is a medicine that doesn’t work in all kinds of hair loss but in some cases it is effective. Consult your dermatologist before starting the use of this medicine.
- Microneedling- It is a device that has hundreds of very small needles and is used over the scalp for hair growth. It is said that it is more effective when used with some other hair loss treatment. Microneedling is proven to give better results for a special kind of hair loss problem called alopecia areata. The device helps in regenerating the growth of hair follicles resulting in better hair growth.
- Finasteride- It is a medicine which a patient takes orally to reduce hair loss and promote healthy hair health. You may have to take this medicine for 3 to 4 months before you see results and in some cases, it can take a year when the patient sees hair growth. Just like Minoxidil, you have to keep taking this medicine for the best results.
- Hair transplants- If your hair loss problem is severe, a hair transplant can be a good option for you. There are different kinds of hair loss options such as FUE hair transplant, FUT hair transplant and others. Hair transplants provide permanent and long-lasting results where you will not have to worry about the hair loss problem again. In the hair transplant treatment, hair follicles are collected from a healthy area over your head and transplanted in the area where hair growth is required. You can consult with your dermatologist about the suitable hair transplant option for you.
- PRP treatment- This is also a good option to improve your hair growth. In PRP treatment, your blood is taken out and put in a machine that separates the platelet-rich plasma and other substances of blood. Then the PRPs are injected in the area where hair growth is required using injection. This stimulates the growth of hair follicles.
Conclusively, these are some of the most effective and regularly offered hair treatments by hair surgeons and experts. You can choose any one of them depending on your hair fall condition. It is suggested that you don’t start any treatment or medicine without consulting with an expert hair surgeon. It may worsen your hair loss problem. Further, if you want to get the best hair treatment, you can get in touch with the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in London where our expert hair specialists provide result-oriented hair solutions.