Summary: There are an opulent number of users who want to backup Exchange mailbox data in PDF format to easily access, share, and many other purposes without any flaws. If you are one of them and wish to convert EDB to PDF format. Stop here, and read the article to find out the solutions for the given query. Here, you will find the manual method and a direct approach EDB to PST Converter Tool that helps you to complete the migration process in a single go.
What are EDB and PDF File formats?
Microsoft Exchange Server uses the EDB file format to store the users’ mailbox data, also known as the database file format. It comprises many data elements of the mailbox, like Emails, Contacts, Calendar items, etc. Conversely, PDF is the file format that is popular among users due to its advanced features like password protection, easily accessible to the internet, etc. There are many situations therefore, many users require to backup of their Exchange mailbox data and want to convert EDB to PDF for easy access.
For example, we all know that Exchange Server can be accessed when you have strong internet connectivity. But, many times, users need to access without requiring any data connectivity with the MS Exchange, at that time, they want to back up mailbox data in an appropriate file like PDF to access it randomly. Now, probably you would like to have a manual technique to finish the given task, so look forward to the next part.
Convert EDB to PDF File Manually
As there is no easy manual solution available for this specific task. Therefore, you need to install the Outlook application and also have to install the Acrobat Add-In feature, which is available in Microsoft Outlook. After that, follow the below-mentioned steps accurately.
- Launch MS Outlook Application on your system.
- After that, Login by providing the required credentials.
- Now, navigate to the File menu and select Options.
- Here, hit on the Add-ins and scroll down, then click on Manage: Com Add-ins.
- Continue with the Go button to enter the Add-Ins section.
- Afterwards, a new window will appear here, choose the Acrobat PDF Maker Add-ins.
- Finally, you have installed the Add-in feature in Outlook.
- Thereafter, select any message and convert them into PDF format.
After considering the above steps, you are eligible to select any Outlook mailbox email and transform them to a PDF format using Acrobat PDF Maker Add-in, which you have enabled in Outlook. But, the method is too lengthy to perform, which consumes too much time to convert EDB to PDF online using Outlook. Therefore, we provide an advanced solution that helps you to accomplish the task of migrating EDB to PDF files.
Direct Approach to Convert EDB to PDF
EDB to PST Converter furnishes all the required features which allow you to convert your MS Exchange Mailbox, including all the attachments to PDF format easily. Moreover, you are allowed to convert the corrupted EDB files and can save them into your desired file formats. Here, move further to know the working of the software to convert Exchange EDB to PDF.
Steps to Convert Microsoft Exchange .edb to .pdf
Now, follow the below provided step-by-step procedure by the EDB to PST Converter Tool to finish the provided task in the blog.
- Download and Install the EDB to PST Converter Tool, and Run as Administrator.
- Now, click on the Browse button to add the EDB files and hit Next.
- Thereafter, select the file format as PDF to save the mailbox emails and click Next.
- Finally, You will see a prompt message of completed the migration task.
- You can see the PDF files of your Exchange mailbox at the saving location.
Also Read: How To Import OST into Office 365 Manually
This write-up has reached you with an informative solution to the mentioned query of how to convert EDB to PDF manually and professionally. As we know, the Exchange Server stores the data in EDB format and can only access it with internet connectivity. Therefore, we have provided all the possible solutions to the users who are looking to back up the Exchange mailbox emails to access them whenever they want.